Morris W-35 – 1980s Vintage Dreadnought Acoustic – MIJ – With Case
Estimated Delivery: Jun 04 – Jun 08
... people are viewing this right now
Only 1 item(s) left in stock.
1980’s Morris W-35 “Western” acoustic guitar in 100% original condition.
This vintage dreadnought has a rich tonal response, great intonation, and beautiful cosmetic refinements including abalone top binding and rosette. Very good clean looks and low setup dreadnought for easy playability that produces superb sound. This is a top shelf guitar with a balanced, rich sound across all strings, bold low end, melodic midrange, and clear crisp treble.
Comes with Hardcase, Free Shipping.
- Top solid X-braced spruce
- Back: straight-grained rosewood back and sides
- Neck: smooth gloss mahogany
- Fretboard: dark rosewood bound
- Bridge: Rosewood,
- Bridge sits flush with the top on all edges,
- Weight: ~ 4.6 Lbs
- Neck medium soft V profile carve
- Fret inlay: dot inlay and
- Fretwire: stock slender vintage-style fretwire.
- Frets at near 90%
- Neck: Straight and responsive,
- Truss rod turns.
- Scale 25 5/8″
- Nut: 1 11/16″ hand-carved bone
- Headstock: Rosewood with Vertical Morris inlaid
- Tuners : Morris-branded heavy duty tuning machines
- Saddle has enough height for adjustment.
- Aesthetic accents
- Abalone binding framing the top
- Soundhole rosette, with multi-ply binding
- Center purfling strip on the rosewood back.
The guitar is crack-free, straight necked, with spot on intonation
There are no reviews yet.