Up for sale, a Vintage Yamaki No. 120
This guitar sounds great. It offers high volume, super response and very rich, sparkly, yet sweet and lyrical tonality. Its overall condition can be described as “good for its age”. There are surface-level dings and minor scuff, scratches. Gives it a very vintage worn look, but none stand out just looking at it in play.
* The Mojo (stickers) can be removed.
- Top : Spruce
- Body and Sides: Rosewood
- Neck (set neck): Mahagony
- Number of Frets: 20
- Width of Frets (Fret Size) : 2.5mm
- Neck Width at 1 Fret: 44 mm
- Neck Width at 12 Fret: 54 mm
- Neck Thickness at 1 Fret : 22mm
- Fingerboard Radius First Fret: 10″
- Scale Length: 635 mm