2004 Fender Stratocaster – ’62 RI model (ST-62) – CIJ – Free Shipping
Fender Stratocaster (ST-62) a 1962 reissue CIJ.
This Strat is in excellent cosmetic condition with great playability.
Everything works, PUs solid, intonation spot on, setup low action, and cosmetics are very good condition.
Straight C profile neck measuring 0.875 at the first fret and 1.160 at the 12th fret.
Well balanced and weighs 7 lbs
Iconic vintage strat with THE classic look with the 3 tone sunburst (3TS).
Production year: 2004
Acoustically resonant and well-balanced with a dark and thick full slab rosewood fretboard. The radius of the fretboard is a vintage correct 7.25.
Has stock vintage-style frets, neck is straight, the truss rod works as should.
The aged white pickguard and aged plastic parts give it a true cool vintage look.
- Neck is Straight
- Truss Rod Works
- Intonation spot on
- New Strings
- Frets Polished
- Body Material: Basswood;
- Neck Material: Maple
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25” (184 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Width: 42 mm
- Position Inlays: White Dots, Wide Spacing
- Truss Rod: Vintage Style
- Skunk Stripe: None
- Type: Small
- Logo: Spaghetti
- Other Decals, front: “STRATOCASTER”, “WITH SYNCHRONIZED TREMOLO”, “ORIGINAL Contour Body”
- Pickups: ST-Vintage Single Coil (Japan); ST-Single (Japan)
- Controls: 5-way Switch; 1 Volume, 2 Tone
- Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: S5D Vintage Style with Die-Cast Block
- Saddles: Vintage Style, “FENDER”/”FENDER” same directions
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style
- String Tree: Wing
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White, 11 Hole (Config. Vintage)
- Plastics: White
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- 3-Tone Sunburst
- aged white pickguard
There are no reviews yet.