This gorgeous Yamaha SA2200 is in excellent condition. Looks near new, plays perfect.
A beautiful semi-hollow electric with Violin Sunburst finish over a laminate sycamore body, with a solid centerblock to give the guitar some weight and enhance the sustain and feedback resistance.
The mahogany neck is topped with an ebony fretboard, and dual Alnico V humbuckers with push/push coil taps give you a ton of tonal versatility in a single guitar.
- Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Laminated Sycamore Body
- Set-Construction Premium Grade Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fretboard
- 24-3/4” Scale Length
- 13-3/4” Fretboard Radius
- Yamaha Humbucking Pickups/Alnico V
- 3-Way Pickup Switch
- Individual Volume/Tone Controls with Push/Push Pickup Split
- Gotoh SG30 Tuning Machines
- Tune-o-Matic Gotoh GE103B Bridge
- Gotoh GE101Z Tailpiece
- 8 lbs. 3 oz.
- .900″ Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .940″ Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
|Scale Length||24-3/4″ (628.6 mm)|
|Body||Body Materials||Laminated Sycamore / Soft Maple Center Block|
|Body Finish||Gloss Polyurethane|
|Neck Finish||Gloss Polyurethane|
|Fingerboard Radius||13-3/4″ (350 mm)|
|Fret wire||Medium Jumbo|
|Number of frets||22|
|Neck Width @ 0 Fret / 12th Fret||43/53.5 mm|
|Thickness @1st Fret / 12th Fret||20.5/22.2 mm|
|Electronics||Neck Pickup||Yamaha Humbucker/Alnico V|
|Bridge Pickup||Humbucker/Alnico V|
|Controls||Front Volume, Rear Volume, Front Tone, Rear Tone|
|Pickup Switch||3-Position Toggle Switch|
|String Spacing||10.4 mm|
|Tuning Machines||Gotoh SG30|