THE AMAZING TRAVELING BLUE ELEPHANT!
Gorgeous Fernandes Travel Guitar – aka The Elephant.
Equipped with GOTOH gold pegs on the matching head
Onboard Speaker and much more.
The Zo-3 is a amazing short-scale travel/practice electric guitar:
- 24″ scale
- 22 frets
- 14″ flat radius fretboard
- One humbucking Fernandes pickup
- Single volume knob
- Alder body
- Fixed, string-thru body adjustable bridge
- On-board 5 watt amplifier, 9v battery powered
- On/Off internal amp switch
- Built in 4″ speaker hidden behind a black metal grille
- Maple neck with mahogany fretboard
- “Moon” fret markers on fretboard
- Small side fret “dot” inlay markers
- Single 1/4″ output jack in bottom side portion of guitar (Les Paul-type position) with auto bypass of internal amp for use with outboard amplifier
- Medium frets