Greco GO II 950 – (1979) Natural, neck-through design, with case – Free Ship
Greco GO II 950 – Natural – 1979 – MIJ
Free Shipping to USA 48.
Overall good condition, Ready for stage, and studio alike.
Everything works, PUs,TS tremolo bridge, gold klusen style tuners, and multi switches and controls : everything is working properly.
Neck straight, set to low action, intonation is spot on, Truss turns, Jumbo Frets at 80-90%,
Overall, this GOII 950 is very intuitive and is easy to play with an incredible range of tones. This is one of the smoothest playing guitars around.
The look is equally amazing, with a Maple 24 fret neck with ash wings, Neck-Through design, and super dark rosewood fret board.
A smartly designed Trem: a floating tremolo on these resembles a stable Jaguar style design that performs incredibly smooth when used.
Condition: Good, to very good (sans some cosmetics)
This guitar was well loved and obviously a player’s guitar. Its decades of use include various body scratches/marks – seen in pics. Nothing of which deters the sound, playability, or performance.
** The Stickers (aka Japanese Mojo) will be removed prior to shipping at buyers request, or left on if preferred.
Yes, you see three switches. This was unique to the 950.
The switches are:
1 pickup selector (3 setting),
1 tone control switch, and
1 phase switch
– the additional phase switch was offered on the GO series top line 950 model (other GO II models have only 2 switches – PU selector and tone)
All of the electronics work and the controls function as intended
- Production year: 1979 (Made in Japan)
- Color: Natural
- Body: Contoured Maple with Ash wings
- Neck: Set Through three-piece maple neck
- Neck Profile: medium C profile measuring .840” deep at the 1st fret and .940” at the 12th.
- Tuners: Greco Deluxe Kluson-style tuning machines
- Number of frets: 24 frets
- Scale: 24 3/4″ length
- Nut: 1 11/16″
- Fret Board: thick, dark slab rosewood with a 10″ radius and pearl/abolone type dot inlay
- Fretwire : Jumbo
- Pickup configuration: SSS
- Pickups: 3 single coil with with metal surrounds and matching brown covers (middle PU is RWRP)
- Bridge : 6 Saddle Bridge with two-point pivot for the vibrato
- Tremolo: T.S VIBRATO (with a central mounted arm for even response) Controls:
- 3 Switches – pickup select switch, tone control switch, phase switch
- Three-way switch: Bridge/ Bridge + Neck / Neck
- Two-way mini toggle: Middle pickup on/off
- Two way mini toggle: Phase on / off
- 3 Control Speed knobs: 2 Vol, 1 master Tone
- Weight: 4.20 kg / 9.5 lbs
- Comes in a Hard Case.
There are no reviews yet.