MXR Dyna Comp (M102)- Compressor Pedal
Great condition – In Box – Free Shipping
Heard on Countless Hits!
The MXR Dyna Comp, the wildly popular compression pedal, has found its way into the rigs of guitarists as wide ranging as Joe Perry to Tim Mahoney to Johnny Garcia, as well as into the pedalboards of countless other discerning guitarists, looking to add a touch of sustain to solos. The MXR Dyna Comp also provides an easy way to even out the volume or provide a chunky, clicky clean guitar tone. Operation is simple – two knobs (Output and Sensitivity) allow you to determine output volume and at what volume the MXR Dyna Comp engages.
MXR Dyna Comp Guitar Compression Pedal Features:
- Simple, dual knob operation
- Chunky, clean tones or even out the volume of sustained tones for solos
- Output knob controls the volume
- Sensitivity knob controls ratio (highest sensitivity is maximum compression)
- Battery operation or with optional AC Adapter (not included)
- Pedal Type: Compressor
- Inputs:1 x Instrument
- Outputs:1 x 1/4″
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Batteries: 1 x 9V (not included)
- Weight:0.84 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: M102