Roland MC-303 Groovebox (Japan 90s)
Estimated Delivery: Jun 02 – Jun 06
... people are viewing this right now
Only 1 item(s) left in stock.
This Roland MC-303 Groovebox is in very good working condition. Ready to create your next masterpiece.
The MC-303 Groovebox is a self-contained, retro-styled sequencer and integrated sound module with some very high-tech features. Techno, jungle, hip-hop, acid, and other dance styles can now be approached easily and creatively by dance music producers and other groove enthusiasts with little or no musical training.
- 448 dedicated dance sounds, 40 synth basses (TB-303, etc.), 35 synth leads, 33 synth pads
- 12 rhythm kits, including TR-808, TR-909, techno, jungle, and house sets
- Built-in vintage synth sounds and arpeggios, Preset and User dance patterns with 300 variations
- 16-part multitimbral with an 8-track sequencer containing multiple quantize functions: Grid, Shuffle and Groove
- Resonant filter, LFO, envelope control and built-in effects: delay, reverb, flanger and chorus
- Realtime Phrase Sequencer (RPS) for instant recall of musical phrases
- Low Boost feature
There are no reviews yet.