This is a gorgeous Suzuki M-150, Master Hand Made, Mandolin in excellent condition.
- Gorgeous bowl-backed hand-made by a master hand at Suzuki Nagoya.
- Comes with original case.
- Great condition.
This hand-carved and made Madolin has a spruce front plate and 27 maple bodies, All is hand-carved master hand on all finish, maple neck, rosewood fingerboard, ebony pieces, and pearl tip tuner/chrome winding.
- Vibration String Length 336 mm (13.23″)
- Hand-carved finish (master hand)
- Maple 27 sheets composition Front plate Sblues
- Model: M-150
- It is a beautiful product in excellent condition.
- There are minor signs of use. See pics.
- Case has signs of wear due to storage but still in good condition.
Please inspect pictures for condition references.