A rare model, No. 804, made in Germany in year 1982.
This violin is a top tier of the series from this era at Paesold.
You can read up on the history of Roderich Paesold violins on their website, which is still in operation. New models range up to 7K or more.
This violin has 40 year old vintage aged woods, and built with expert craftmanship and detail. See pics, glad to send more upon request.
– Comes with hard case, Black Resin, extra strings, shoulder rest, and the bow.
– Free Shipping to US 48 states
- Spruce and Maple – AA+ quality, aged 40 years
- Ebony- AA quality
- Ebony used on pegs, fingerboard & button
- Lightweight metal tailpiece with 4 built in adjusters