VOX amPlug I/O – Digital Audio Interface and Tuner
VOX amPlug AP-IO Digital Audio Interface and Tuner
Featuring the ability to convert the analog audio from your guitar to a digital signal fit for computers and iOS devices, the amPlug I/O is a compact 24-bit audio-to-digital interface from VOX. It also provides a built-in tuner and a headphone jack for private listening.
amPlug I/O is an easy-to-use USB audio interface that plugs directly into your guitar.
Simply connect amPlug I/O to your computer via USB and you can easily start playing and recording with the included JamVOX III software.
- A compact USB audio interface that plugs directly into your guitar
- JamVOX III guitar studio software is included, so you can start playing right away
- ASIO driver support allows for compatibility with other major audio software
- The built-in tuner features a unique LED meter that supports flat tuning as well as
- Regular tuning
- The foldable plug mechanism rotates 180 degrees for storage, and can be adjusted to fit
- A variety of guitars
- USB bus power is supported
- Up to eight hours of operation on battery power
amPlug I/O is also compatible with your favorite DAW or guitar amp simulator thanks to its ASIO driver support! You can even connect amPlug I/O directly to your iOS device (iPad or iPhone) by using the optional Apple USB Camera Adapter kit!
Additionally, the amPlug I/O features a built-in tuner with a highly visible LED display and it can be used as a stand-alone tuner when not being used as an interface.
its unprecedentedly compact size and wide range of applications, amPlug I/O is a must-have for any modern guitarist.
USER MANUAL HERE: https://48r18hv56p93dbg741fo98ui-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/support/amPlug_IO_OM_EFGS1.pdf
2 x AAA batteries (alkaline or nickel-metal hydride are supported)
Approximately 8 hours (alkaline)
DIMENSIONS (W X D X H):
86 x 38 x 36 mm / 3.39″ x 1.50″ x 1.42″ (with the plug in the storage position)
40 g / 1.41 oz. (Not including batteries)
There are no reviews yet.