Zoom G3Xn Multi-Effects Guitar Pedal
If you’re a guitarist, you know a Zoom G3Xn Multi-Effects Processor removes any barriers in your way.
Its built-in expression pedal, 80 second Looper, faithful amp and cabinet emulators, and extensive selection of effects and patches make it an essential addition to any pedalboard.
Create Complex Signal Chains
Use up to seven effects and amp/cabinet models simultaneously, chained together in any order you like. It’s like having hundreds of fully loaded pedalboards all in one compact and easy-to-use device.
Accurate, Realistic Amp and Cabinet Emulation
Choose from five classic amp models and adjust the sound exactly as you would with the knobs and switches of the real thing — and then pair your amp with one of the five new cabinet emulators to complete the sound.
Fast and Intuitive Editing
The G3Xn’s switches and knobs give you enhanced control and have the responsive, hands-on feel of a standard stompbox. The G3Xn combines three LCD displays to show whole effect-chains at a glance, making it easy to add, delete, or change the order of effects quickly.
Built-In Expression Pedal
The G3Xn features a built-in expression pedal that provides real-time control over volume, tone, or selected effects parameters, with three stompbox-style footswitches to kick effects in and out on the fly.
Practice and Perform
There are 68 built-in rhythm patterns included with the G3Xn, making it the perfect practice rig and enabling “one-man band” performances.
An onboard Looper (which can be used with the rhythm patterns) allows you to record and overdub phrases up to 80 seconds long through the effects of your choice.
A built-in chromatic tuner lets you bypass the currently selected patch while tuning, or mute the signal altogether.
– 70 (68 effects, 1 looper pedal, and 1 rhythm pedal) onboard
– high-quality digital effects, including distortion, overdrive,
– EQ, compression, delay, reverb, flanging, phasing, and chorusing
– 5 new amp emulators plus 5 cabinet emulators
– 75 custom-designed factory patches
– Use up to 7 effects simultaneously, chained together in
– any order
– 3 stompbox switches allow effects to instantly be brought
– in and out
– Intuitive user interface
– 3 independent editing displays
– Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
– Onboard chromatic tuner with dedicated footswitch supports
– all standard guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings
– Dedicated stereo headphone output
Just Pedal – Cords and power supply not included.